We are looking for highly organized candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of event staff. Event staff is responsible for working under the instructions of an event manager, assuming the role of ticket taker, welcoming guests, among other duties.
Moreover, event staff needs to constantly be on their feet and attend to the many needs of eventgoers, requiring physical stamina and high energy levels.
Event Staff Responsibilities:
- Working as ushers and ensuring that seating arrangements adhere to fire code regulations.
- Working under the instructions of an Event Manager.
- Ensuring the event hall is clean and organized.
- Adhering to event safety standards.
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service.
- Undertaking security duties.
- Assuming the role of Ticket Taker and welcoming guests.
- Dispensing useful information to eventgoers.
- Packing up materials when the event is completed.
Event Staff Requirements:
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Physical stamina and high energy levels.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Excellent multitasking ability.
- Conflict management skills.